The SJSU School of Information relies on a shared governance model. Six committees provide input and guidance regarding the school's strategic planning process and are involved in addressing key strategic initiatives.
Each governance committee is chaired by full-time faculty. Committee membership includes full-time faculty, staff, part-time faculty, alumni, and students.
The iSchool Director and Student Leadership Committee is chaired by the Director and comprises the associate director, the presidents of the student associations and the alumni association, the student associations faculty mentors, and the student services support team.
Information regarding committee chairs, members, and responsibilities can be found by clicking on the links below.
- Curriculum and Program Development Committee
- Director and Student Leadership Committee
- Diversity Committee
- Faculty Research Committee
- Student Scholarships and Student and Alumni Networking Committee
- Technology and Resources Committee