The SJSU School of Information relies on a shared governance model. Six committees provide input and guidance regarding the school's strategic planning process and are involved in addressing key strategic initiatives.
Each governance committee is chaired by a full-time faculty or staff member. Committee membership includes full-time faculty, staff, part-time faculty, alumni, and students.
The iSchool Leadership Coordinating Team is chaired by the director and comprises the chairs of each committee, the associate director, the manager of administrative services, and the presidents of the students association and alumni association.
Information regarding committee chairs, members, and responsibilities can be found by clicking on the links below.
- Curriculum and Program Development Committee
- Diversity Committee
- Faculty Development and Faculty Research Committee
- Leadership Coordinating Team
- Technology and Resources Committee
- Student Scholarships and Student and Alumni Networking Committee