The final report many contain the following organizational consulting project proposal and project elements:
- Sign off form for the client, consultant (student), instructor
- Table of Contents
- Executive Summary
- Description of the Organization
- Client Situation Analysis and Problem Definition
- Recommendations for Improvement/Change and Plan for Action/Implementation
- Project Purpose, Objectives and Scope
- Project Approach and Methodology
- Project Schedule and Milestone Dates
- Summary of Final Project Deliverables (Benefits & Outcomes)
- Consultant’s (Student’s) Credentials and Contact Information
- References (APA Format)
The student will include a schedule and time log for the Organizational Consulting Project. Major time elements will include initial consultation with the client, client-based information collection (e.g., factual through document analysis, subjective through interviews and focus groups), research review on best practice(s), data validation/confirmation, development of report outline and preliminary drafting, finalization and submission. The time log is submitted to the instructor as a separate document.
The final report will be 30-50 pages plus appendices. Preferred format is Times Roman 12-point font, one and a half spacing. The report must be created in Word and submitted in digital format.
The Organizational Consulting Project is due on same day as the final scheduled day of classes.