Changing Graduation Date

If you change the date you plan to graduate after you have submitted an Application for Award of Master's Degree form, you must submit a Change of Graduation Date Form  and pay $10.00.

Mail the original completed form with a check for $10 to the Bursar's Office:

Bursar's Office
San José State University
One Washington Square
San José, CA 95192-0138

Keep one copy of the form and a record of when you mailed it to Bursar's Office.