SJSU Forms

SJSU forms are maintained by the Office of the Registrar on Office of the Registrar: Forms Web page or by Graduate Admissions and Programs on GAPE: Forms Web page.

Please check the two sites above.

Change of major form

Students that wish to change their major should view the Advising FAQ answer for How do I change majors.