Student Resources Quick Links
- Technology Help Resource Center
- iSchool Technical Support: For individual technical help, submit this ischool technical support form
- New Student Resources
- iStudent Blog
- Library 203 "How-to" Videos
- Writing Support
- APA Style Resources
- King Library Orientation
- SJSU Accessibility Policies
- iSchool Accessibility Policy
Accessible Education Center
- Students who need accommodation due to a disability must register with SJSU's Accessible Education Center (AEC).
- The Center will work with the students to determine the disability, document it, and determine the services and accommodations necessary for student success.
- Then, the AEC will contact the faculty member to determine the types of consideration necessary.
General Guide to Event Accessibility
- Individuals requiring real-time captioning or other accommodations should contact Sue Alman/iSchool at email@example.com as soon as possible.
Student Services & Advising Support
- Student Services Team: answers questions regarding admission requirements and the application process for prospective students, and coordinates the assignment of advisors to new students. Enrolled students may contact the Student Services Team with questions regarding holds, withdrawal petitions, candidacy forms, substitution forms, and graduation applications. They will also be able to help with name and address changes, transcript questions, transfer credit, and scholarship information. The Student Services Team is available to students through their handy help form.
- Advising FAQs and the Advising Toolkit Get touch of a button answers to the questions you have about procedures and course planning. Download the MLIS Student Success Planner and start tracking your focused plan, advising notes and competencies in one convenient location.
- Registration and Enrollment
- Financial Aid and Scholarship Office
Advising: Consult a faculty content specialist for:
- Questions about courses needed to meet your career goals
- Questions about prerequisites
- Questions about numbers of courses you should plan to take
- Career Pathways: These career pathways are presented as introductions to different careers and topics, and are intended to be used by students for career planning and course selection.
- Career Development
Student and Campus Life
- Student Groups
- Student Memberships - Professional Associations: All students in INFO 200 and MARA 200 are given a complimentary (free!) one-year membership in one of the following professional associations: