Blackboard Collaborate Web Conferencing
Student Guide to Using Collaborate
Blackboard Collaborate Web Conferencing is a tool used at the SJSU iSchool. It offers the opportunity to interact with faculty and other students even though you may be miles, even oceans, apart. Prepare now for a great Collaborate experience!
Note: Although the software is officially named Blackboard Collaborate Web Conferencing, it is sometimes casually referred to as Blackboard Collaborate, or just Collaborate.
The sections of this Guide:
- Recommended Equipment for Blackboard Collaborate
- Getting Started and How Things Work
- Installing and Using the Collaborate Launcher
- What to Expect when Connecting to Blackboard Collaborate
- Collaborate Training RSVP
- Using Collaborate Publish
- Tips for Moderators
- Blackboard Collaborate FAQs
- Setting Up Group Meetings
- Mobile Web Conferencing