MacOS High Sierra Compatibility
MacOS High Sierra (v10.13)
The School of Information is not currently supporting MacOS High Sierra. We are in the process of testing compatibility and checking with software vendors for certification timelines. We will continue to add relevant notes to this page.
Please note that users who choose to upgrade to High Sierra at this time do so at their risk. iSchool IT support staff will NOT be able to assist with any technical issues experienced following an upgrade to High Sierra.
PRODUCT SPECIFIC NOTES
Adobe Products (Adobe Acrobat Reader, Creative Cloud, Document Cloud, and Adobe Flash):
- Collaborate Launcher for Mac:
- Supported Web Browsers for High Sierra:
- Unsupported Web Browsers for High Sierra:
- Supported Versions of PowerPoint for High Sierra:
- Cataloger's Desktop:
- Classification Web:
- OCLC Connexion:
- RDA Toolkit
- Office 2016 for Mac: v15.35 (and later) of Office 2016 is fully compatible with High Sierra.
- Prior versions: Office 2011 and prior have not been tested by Apple, nor are they supported by Apple, under High Sierra. Please note that all SJSU students and faculty have free access to Office 365 and the Office 2016 apps.
Panopto Recorder (Faculty Only):
SPSS Statistics: No official compatibility statement from the vendor as of Sept 25th 2017. Please check the following page for updates.
WebData Pro: WebData Pro is compatible with all current browsers. Please report any problems using the iSchool Tech Support Form.