iSchool Resources Guide (Links to tutorials, FAQs, technology resources,
forms, policies, and more)
Questions about personnel matters should be directed to the Administrative Coordinator.
Tenure-Track and Full-Time Temporary Faculty
- SJSU Office of Faculty Affairs Personnel Policies and Forms (Tenure-Track)
- SJSU Office of Faculty Affairs Personnel Policies and Forms (Full-Time Temporary)
- iSchool Recruitment, Tenure, and Promotion (RTP) Guidelines
- iSchool Online Teaching Standards and Indicators
- Instructional Expectations for iSchool Faculty
- Full-Time Faculty Peer Review Guidelines and Review Template
- Faculty Mentoring
- Part-Time Faculty
iSchool Administrative Information and Forms
- Creating and Updating Your Faculty Web Page
- Changing an E-Mail Address
- Requesting a Student Assistant
iSchool Staff Resources
Travel Guidelines and Forms
- Travel Process (Overview)
- Travel Rules and Regulations including CASA Travel Policy
- Domestic Travel Requirements and Procedures
- International Travel Requirements and Procedures
- Travel Fund Criteria for Full-Time Faculty and Staff
- Travel Fund Criteria for Part-Time Faculty
- Request for Financial Assistance Form (Full-Time Faculty and Staff)
- Request for Financial Assistance Form (Part-Time Faculty)
- Travel Reimbursement Receipt Log
Webcast Procedures and Template
Please use these templates for all webcasts scheduled. These events are automatically displayed on the iSchool home page, which helps increase visibility. Please make sure you send the completed template to Nicole Purviance and Derek Christiansen.
We also have a new system for the recordings. Please be sure to provide the category and relevant tags to help improve the user experience in finding the recordings. The recordings are posted on this web page: http://ischool.sjsu.edu/about/on-demand-webcasts
- Fill out the template. If there are more than two speakers, add additional rows referencing the multiple speaker template as a guide.
- Email the completed template to Nicole and Derek as soon as the webcast is confirmed. Keep in mind that the earlier you send the completed template to Nicole and Derek, the longer the webcast will be promoted on our website as an upcoming event.