Student Services Team
Administrative and Procedural advisement, resources, and outreach are provided by the Student Services Team.
The Student Services Team has answers to administrative questions and problems. They can help with questions about admissions, registration, withdrawals, candidacy forms, and graduation applications. Also, questions about resources on the Canvas advising site, name or address changes, transfer credit, and scholarships can be directed to Vicki and Sheila through the link above.
Vicki Robison — Student Services Coordinator
In 2001, Vicki began working at SJSU in Undergraduate Enrollment Services. She moved to Graduate Admissions and Program Evaluations in 2008 where she handled all applications for admission and graduation for the College of Applied Sciences and Arts. She joined the iSchool staff in January 2011. Vicki currently teaches history part time at a local community college.
- MA (History) San José State University (2007)
- BA (Comparative Religious Studies) San José State University (2004)
- BA (Psychology) San José State University (2004)
Sheila Gurtu — Online Student Advisor
In 2010 Sheila joined the Circle of Learning grant staff, providing support with student services, accounting, communications, project marketing and dissemination, data collection, reporting, and conference planning. She also helps iSchool faculty with other federally funded grants. Sheila is an iSchool alumna and enjoyed working as a teacher librarian in elementary and junior high schools in San Jose for many years.
- MLIS San José State University
- Multiple Subject Teaching Credential, Teacher Librarian Services Credential, San José State University
- BA (Anthropology and Art History) University of California, Santa Cruz