San José: Clark Hall 418N
Abigail is the Network and System Administrator for the School of Information. Her primary duties include:
- UNIX, Linux, and Windows server and application administration.
- Technical planning and oversight of contracts with SaaS service providers.
- End user support (faculty, staff, and students).
- IT purchasing.
- Mac computer support.
- Server co-location planning and coordination.
Abigail Laufer joined the SJSU iSchool in 1996 as a computer lab technician and server administrator. Since 2000, she has helped build and support the iSchool technology infrastructure.
- B.A. (English) University of California at Santa Barbara (1996)
- M.L.I.S. San José State University (1999)
- Network Administration, SJSU School of Information (2000 - Current)
- Network Operations, University of Washington(1999 - 2000)
- System Administration, SJSU School of Information(1997 - 1999)