CSU Mentor Tutorial
CSU Mentor is the tool you will use to complete the university's graduate application.
This is a tutorial to assist in the application process for CSU Mentor. A Login Name and Password will need to be created before starting the application process. Start the application process here, and follow the steps outlined in this tutorial.
1. Choose the term you are applying for:
2. Click Create an account button.
3. Your Information, Username and Password. Enter your First name, Middle name, Last name, Date of birth (mm/dd/yyyy), and E-mail address. Your E-mail address will have to be entered twice for verification. In the second box, create a Username (use only characters a-z, 0-9, or "_") and Password. Your password can be 5 to 20 letters long and cannot contain any spaces. Your Password will have to be entered twice for verification. Click Next>>> to move to the second screen.
4. Mailing Address Enter your Street, City, State (select options from the pulldown menu), Zip Code, Country (select options from the pulldown menu), International postal code, Primary telephone [(###) ###-####], and Cell phone [(###) ###-####]. Select options for your current grade level and how you heard of CSUMentor from the pulldown menus. Click Next>>>outlined in green to continue with the application process.
5. You will receive a Congratulations message if you entered all your information correctly. Click the Next Page button, outlined in green, to continue to the next step of the application process.
6. Select from the pulldown menu, select campus: San Jose State University Graduate. Click Start New Application, outlined in green, to continue onto the next step of the application process.