scorecard evaluation and assessment 4
4. A process is in place and followed for the assessment of support services for faculty and students.
Deficient Developing Accomplished Exemplary
Support Services include the following areas:
- Technical - Most of the technical support is through iSchool Tech Support form. Satisfaction feedback is gathered through the graduate exit survey. Informal feedback and assessment of the school’s technical support is received by school administrators.
- Administrative – Program administrators review and answer faculty and student questions in this area.
- Course development and support:
- T3 series of online faculty workshops and at other training events: assessment is integrated into this series via an evaluation form that each faculty member completes at the end of each session or recording
- Teaching Online course – a course evaluation is incorporated.
- Graduating students are asked in exit surveys –each Fall and Spring –to rate satisfaction with and provide feedback on technical and student and administrative support