scorecard evaluation and assessment 4
4. A process is in place and followed for the assessment of support services for faculty and students.
Deficient Developing Accomplished Exemplary
Support Services include the following areas:
- iSchool Tech Support form - Most of the technical support for both faculty and students is provided through this form. School administrators review the informal feedback and assessment of the school’s technical support provided.
- Informal Feedback at Community Meetings- Each semester various meetings are held for both faculty and students to participate in; new student orientation, Director’s Ask Me Anything, iSchool Retreats etc. These meetings provide opportunities to ask questions or offer feedback. Program administrators review and answer faculty and student questions in this area as needed.
- Course development and support:
- Assessment of faculty support is integrated into the T3 series of online faculty workshops and at other training events with an evaluation form at the end of each workshop or session recording.
- All faculty in the Teaching Online course are asked to complete a course evaluation survey.
- The graduate exit survey -each spring and fall semester graduating students participate in exit surveys to rate satisfaction on technical and administrative support during their program. This feedback is also reviewed by school administration.