Please submit your iSchool Scholarship Application via Canvas. Do Not FAX to the iSchool — FAXes will not be accepted.
Applications will be accepted between March 1 and March 30 for Spring scholarships.
Please note there is a new form you will need to use when applying for scholarships. There is a section for a written statement which you can enter directly on the form, or you may enter a URL that
links to a blog post addressing the scholarship criteria. In addition, please be sure to include a URL to your short presentation in support of your statement. Full instructions are on the form.
How to Fill Out and Submit the iSchool Scholarship Application
Follow the instructions below to successfully complete and submit your application.
You will need the latest version of Adobe Acrobat to download and complete this form online.
You may apply for as many scholarships as you wish. Please submit a separate application for each scholarship you are applying for, and make sure to drop it into the correct drop box.
- Click to OPEN the iSchool Scholarship Application [PDF].
- Do a FILE/SAVE AS to your computer desktop, and rename the Scholarship Application as follows: [YOURLASTNAME_YOURFIRSTNAME_STUDENTIDNUMBER_short name of scholarship].pdf. Select the correct SHORT NAME for the Scholarship from this shortnames list.
- Open this file from your desktop and, using Adobe Reader, TYPE directly into the Scholarship Application you see displayed on your computer screen.
- Now SAVE to your desktop. SAVE AS: [YOURLASTNAME_YOURFIRSTNAME_STUDENTIDNUMBER_short name of scholarship].pdf. Select the correct SHORT NAME for the Scholarship from this shortnames list (Same file name as step 2 above).
- Upload your form onto Canvas Scholarships & Awards site. Select the appropriate dropbox for each scholarship entry.
QUESTIONS? Email Vicki Robison.