Boston, MA USA
What I am doing now.
My responsibilities vary but include:
- Managing development of marketing collateral
- Coordinating with international partners for international marketing efforts
- Managing corporate website copy and email promotion copy
- Drafting press releases
- Managing the company’s speaking calendar and social media efforts
- Developing and assessing library promotion campaigns for subscribing institutions
- Organizing, promoting and moderating online webinar series
What are the most valuable skills I use in my job?
I must say that I’m surprised that I actually use skills that I gained in each SLIS course, from basic cataloging to online searching. When I started working with Credo, I focused specifically on instructional design for e-learning so the course in information literacy that I took with Michelle Holschuh Simmons has proved to be most useful in my work.
It is OK to contact this alumni.
Send email to: Laura Miller