Thank you for your interest in the San José State University School of Information. We offer the following online programs:
- Master of Library and Information Science
- Teacher Librarian Services Credential
- Master of Archives and Records Administration
- Master of Science in Informatics
- Advanced Certificate in Digital Assets and Services
- Post-Master’s Certificate in Library and Information Science
- Open Classes (master’s-level courses for college credit)
- Gateway PhD
Our office is located on the San José State University campus in Clark Hall 417. See a campus map.
For inquiries related to iSchool admissions, student services and current student advising, please contact the Student Services Team.
For inquiries regarding: Undergraduate Admissions, Financial Aid, Registrar’s Office, Career Center, Bursar, etc. please find these departments from the SJSU main website.
San José State University
School of Information
One Washington Square
San José, CA 95192-0029
Phone: (408) 924-2490
You may send us an email by filling out the form below.