Students can attend our online educational programs full or part time, choosing the number of courses they take each semester.
Our website provides extensive information about our online educational programs. We invite you to explore the links below and on the left sidebar, which lead you to web pages describing the broad scope of the curricula at the San José State University School of Information.
- Master of Library and Information Science – 43 units
- Teacher Librarian Credential – 31 units
- Master of Archives and Records Administration – 42 units
- Master of Science in Informatics – 30 units
- Advanced Certificate in Digital Assets and Services – 9 units
- Post-Master's Certificate in Library and Information Science – 16 units
- i.School Open Classes – Variable units
- San José Gateway Ph.D.
- MOOCs (massive open online courses)