How to Make an Appointment
If you haven’t registered with the Writing Center before, you must register for the first time and fill out the registration form before logging in.
- Go to our Online Reservation System.
- Choose a date and time for your appointment from the openings available.
Appointment Color Legend
White: Open appointment slots
Blue/ Navy Blue: Unavailable time slot
Gold: Your appointment
Gray: Are days and times that have already passed
- Click once on the open appointment slot that you wish to reserve.
- When the new reservation window pops up, fill out all the information required (marked with a red asterisk). If you miss a section, the system will not accept your reservation. You will have to go back and type in everything again, so be sure that you fill out everything that is required.
- When you’re done filling out the reservation form, click the save button to complete the reservation process. Your reservation will now appear on the schedule.
- If you are having difficulty using our online reservation system, contact iSchool Technical Support
How to Cancel an Appointment
Log in to Online Registration System and find your appointment on the schedule. Click on your appointment block, and the reservation window will pop up. Scroll to the bottom of this window and click the red ”cancel this appointment” button.
Note: After the time of your appointment has passed, you cannot cancel the appointment! If you do not cancel your appointment in advance, you will be marked as a no-show for that session.
How to Reset your Password
On the main Online Registration log in screen, click the reset your password link and enter your e-mail address. The system will reset your password and send you an e-mail with the new password. Passwords are case-sensitive: if the system e-mails you the password “wRiTing,” then you must type it in with all the capital and lowercase letters exactly as shown.