Learning Online in the MARA Program
There are numerous benefits to learning online. No traffic, no parking nightmares, no running late to class. Yes to flexibility and convenience! Learn more about what it’s like to be a student in the fully online MARA program.
- Attend a live open house session for future students, where you can experience the interactivity of our web conferencing platform and ask questions about our online environment. You can also view a recording of a past open house session.
- Check out the 5 benefits of our school’s fully online delivery model, things you may not find in programs that offer a blend of on-campus and online learning.
- Check out what a day in the life of an online student really looks like.
- Watch a short video about our learning management system, Canvas. We’ll show you how you’d access your courses, view your assignments, and interact with your peers and instructors.
- Learn more about our virtual internship program where students gain hands-on experience and interact with host institutions that may be located anywhere on the continent.
- Read an article by one of our professors, who describes how he creates an interactive, engaging learning environment for his students.
- Get tips from other online students on how to manage a busy schedule full of work, school and family commitments on the iStudent Blog.
- Meet MARA students and faculty members on the MARA Blog.
- Discover the range of research conducted by our faculty members about online learning, along with the presentations they’ve made regarding online education.
- Learn about the type of technology students need in order to participate in our school’s interactive online learning environment.