We are living in the age of information, and there is a greater need than ever for experts who are trained to analyze, organize, manage and protect it.
Gain the skills you need to advance your career with a master’s degree from the San José State University School of Information. Choose from courses that focus on human/computer interaction, data science, information visualization, and user experience while networking with a global community of information professionals.
Our 100% online programs are convenient, flexible and affordable—so you can continue working while earning your master’s degree.
Which Program is Best for You?
- Choose from multiple career pathways, such as data science, emerging technologies and information architecture
- Customize your curriculum with numerous electives
- Complete a virtual or in-person internship
- Explore connections between people and technology
- Focus on fields of cybersecurity/privacy or health/telehealth
- Complete a hands-on project portfolio to show potential employers
Where Do You Go from Here?
Our alumni work at high-tech companies, medical facilities, law firms, libraries, universities, government agencies, K–12 schools, corporate information centers, non-profit organizations, and more. Ready to join them? Apply today!
Applications Now Being Accepted
- No GRE or GMAT test required
- Online application
- Scholarships available