Featured Job Opportunities - June 12, 2021
Published: June 12, 2021 by Melissa Prunty Kemp
Looking for a job this summer? Planning for your next iteration? Or, do you just want to keep up with the jobs outlook? Check out these exciting opportunities!
- State Archivist-Wyoming State Archives-Cheyenne. We are seeking a motivated candidate to lead the Wyoming State Archives (http://wyoarchive.gov). Our strengths include 14 FTE staff, a digital repository in place for almost a decade, and a records management program that uses a functional approach to records scheduling, a robust scanning program, strong collections documenting state and local government, as well as a small but rich manuscript collection. https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/wyoming/jobs/3101053/crcr12-2021-00875-state-archivist-wyoming-state-archives-cheyenne
- University Archivist and Aztlán Center Director(Visiting Assistant or Associate Professor). The University Archivist works closely with the local community to develop and promote relevant collections, particularly the Colorado Chicano Movement Archives. He or she facilitates the community-driven acquisition, digitization, and preservation of, as well as access to, archival materials. https://archivesgig.com/2021/06/11/pueblo-co-university-archivist-and-aztlan-center-director-visiting-asst-or-assoc-professor-term-renew-colorado-state-university-pueblo/
- Head of Special Collections Public Services, Smith College. Manage and operate an excellent, inclusive, scholarly, and effective public services program at Smith College Special Collections. Re‐porting to the Director of Special Collections, the Head of Special Collections Public Services will lead a team of professionals, para‐professionals and students. https://smithcollege.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/smithcollege/job/Smith-College/Head-of-Special-Collections-Public-Services_R-202100431
- Archivist, Carnegie Library of Pittsburgh. The Archivist will be responsible for the Carnegie Library of Pittsburgh archival program. In this role, the Archivist leads the development and implementation of core library services and programs that positively impact their library users and the community at large. https://smithcollege.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/smithcollege/job/Smith-College/Head-of-Special-Collections-Public-Services_R-202100431
- Digital Project Coordinator, Legislative Branch - Library of Congress. The Digital Project Coordinator liaises with the library profession and information technology industry, Digital Services Directorate (DSD) and various working groups throughout the Library involved in digital technologies and automated systems as they relate to reference and access. https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/604280900