Practice with Big Interview
Practice Interviewing Online
Big Interview is a software program that provides free, online interview practice for SJSU students and registered alumni. With Big Interview you will be able to:
- Practice tough interviewing questions with the ability to record, review, and share your answers.
- Choose from dozens of interview sets and over 20 different industries/majors.
- Utilize nearly 40 lessons and learn all the best interviewing techniques to get you on track.
- Save your practice interviews to review later and get feedback from others.
How do I use Big Interview?
- Go to https://sjsu.biginterview.com/ and click “Register”
- In the field named “Organization Code” enter: sjsu732
- Finish up by completing the form*, and click “Create account”
- You’ll then receive a confirmation email. Click “Verify” in the email, and you’ll be able to start using Big Interview.
- Conduct your first practice interview using video (if you have a webcam) or audio.
*If you are a former student and registered member of the Career Center but do not have an active SJSU email address, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for access to Big Interview.
When you are ready to start, visit SJSU’s Big Interview site for more tips, to print a PDF of instructions, and to view a demo.