Library Issues and Trends: Before, During, and After COVID-19
Libraries are ever-evolving. As the community changes and grows, so does the library. When a pandemic hits, the library must adapt to it, too. Join us for this webcast and learn more about current library issues and trends, including how to handle a crisis like COVID-19. Guest speakers address questions, such as:
- What are some current management/leadership processes trends you’re seeing in libraries?
- What are some current service trends you’re seeing in libraries?
- What are some workforce trends you’re seeing in libraries?
- What services will move down the priority list or are on your list of services to drop?
- What should new MLIS graduates know about the trends you’re seeing?
This webcast is brought to you by the SJSU School of Information’s Leadership and Management Program Advisory Committee.