Libraries are ever-evolving. As the community changes and grows,
so does the library. When a pandemic hits, the library must
adapt to it, too. Join us for this webcast and learn more about
current library issues and trends, including how to handle a
crisis like COVID-19. Guest speakers address questions, such
- What are some current management/leadership processes trends
you’re seeing in libraries?
- What are some current service trends you’re seeing in
- What are some workforce trends you’re seeing in libraries?
- What services will move down the priority list or are on your
list of services to drop?
- What should new MLIS graduates know about the trends you’re
This webcast is brought to you by the SJSU School of
Information’s Leadership and Management Program Advisory