Information Intermediation and Instruction Program Advisory Committee
Faculty Leads: Dr. Lili Luo
Information Intermediation and Instruction Committee Members:
- Ann Agee, Interim Dean, King Library, San Jose State University, California
- José Aguiñaga, Coordinator of the North Campus, Glendale Community College, Arizona
- Karen Kaufmann, Research & Instruction Faculty Librarian, Seminole State University, Florida
- Johanna Tunon, Former Director of Distance and Instructional Library Services at Nova Southeastern University. Lecturer at SJSU iSchool and the University of Maryland, University College.
- Scott Walter, University Librarian, San Diego State University, California