By leveraging Varjo’s high-resolution virtual reality headsets, libraries can offer patrons remarkably detailed and lifelike virtual experiences, enriching research, visualization, and educational endeavors.
By powering true-to-life virtual reality experiences, Varjo is a Finnish-based manufacturer of virtual reality, augmented reality, and mixed reality headsets. The VR-3 headset provides human-eye resolution VR with hand tracking and a deeper level of focus in your daily workflow. Varjo’s built-in eye-tracking feature allows you to record and study eye movements in applications. Through the Varjo subscription, you get access to Varjo’s proprietary XR/VR software, which brings new capabilities for human-eye resolution headsets.
- Interactive workshops: The Varjo headset can serve to present and discuss the diverse case studies where the Varjo is used in multiple fields, including immersive Cloud Streaming Technology, Forensic science, the Aeromedical industry, the Maritime industry, and many more.
- Professional Development and Career Workshops: Librarians can develop career workshops using the Varjo to illustrate various case studies of the headset and how it is utilized in different industries. https://varjo.com/case-studies/
- Get Started with Varjo
- Setting up XR-3
- Getting started with Varjo- Step 1: Setting up the system
- Getting started with Varjo – Step 4: Setting up SteamVR™ controllers
- Training fighter pilots with XR headsets | ViperWing x Varjo