Changing Graduation Date


Changing Graduation Date

The Graduation Date Change Request is now online!

If you change the date you plan to graduate after you have submitted an Application for Award of Graduate Degree, you must submit a Change of Graduation Date Form and pay the $10.00 fee online.

Graduation Date Change Request Online Form

Once a student submits the online graduate date change request, a confirmation email will be sent to the student.

OR use the following form if you need to make your payment in-person at the Bursar’s office on campus. Do NOT mail in the form or payment.