1. Open the Zoom desktop app on your computer.
If you have previously joined a Zoom meeting, this app is probably already installed on your computer. If needed, you may download it directly from https://zoom.us/support/download.
2. Click the option to Sign In and then select the SSO (Single Sign-On) option. Do not login with your email address.
3. You’ll be asked to enter your company domain. It is SJSU.
4. Enter your ID and SJSUOne password. You may wish to click Remember me to save typing in the future.
5. Next you should see the desktop app (shown below). Once you have logged in, you will see the main dialog box as shown below. The default tab is Home.
To change your preferences for notifications of new messages:
1. Open the Zoom desktop app and click Settings cog in the upper right corner.
2. In the left menu, select Chat.
You will see a variety of settings related to notifications which you can change and save.
Resources from Zoom Support