1) Open the Zoom desktop app on your computer.
If you have previously joined a Zoom meeting, this app is probably already installed on your computer. If needed, you may download it directly from https://zoom.us/support/download.
2) Click the option to “Sign In” and then select the SSO (Single Sign-On) option. Do not login with your email address.
3) You’ll be asked to enter your “company” domain. It is sjsu.
4) Enter your ID and SJSUOne password. You may wish to click “Remember me” to save typing in the future.
5) Next you should see the desktop app (shown below). Use the arrow to locate the chat tab. Click it to access your chat area.
To change your preferences for notifications of new messages:
1. Open the Zoom desktop app and click “Settings.”
2. In the left menu, select Instant Messaging.
You will see a variety of settings related to notifications which you can change and save.
Resources from Zoom Support