BSISDA Admissions Requirements
Applicants who meet the following requirements will be considered for admission in the BS In Information Science and Data Analytics program:
- Completion of at least 60 transferable semester or 90 quarter units
- Grade point average of 2.0 or higher
- Completion of all four CSU-approved General Education requirements with a C- or higher.
- (A1) Oral Communication/Speech
- (A2) Written English Composition
- (A3) Critical Thinking/Logic
- (B4) Math/Quantitative Reasoning (above the level of intermediate algebra)
The following skill set should be in place prior to starting the major. This skill set can be obtained at at any community college or any university.
- Query Languages
- One of the following: mySQL PL-SQL, or Oracle
- Calculus or Elementary Statistics
- One of the following: Python or R
- Web Development
- Computer Operating Systems (including Linux)