Elective Options for BS ISDA majors
General education electives may be taken from lower or upper division courses as needed to complete GE requirements.
Major electives may be selected from courses in the ISDA program such as ISDA 150 – Special Topics in Information Science and Data Analytics, ISDA 160 – User Experience (UX) Research and Design, OR
- Upper division courses in other departments, or
- Approved non-duplicative graduate courses in the School of Information in special topics areas such as
- INFO 246 – Information Technology Tools and Applications
- INFO 287 – Seminar in Information Science, or
- INFM courses in data analytics, data security, and related topics.
Note: If electives from graduate courses in the School of Information are used to meet the elective requirements, the courses can only be used for the bachelor’s degree and cannot be later applied to any graduate degree.
In addition, tuition for courses in other programs and graduate level courses may be different than tuition for ISDA courses.