Post Masters Reapplication
If you are reapplying for admission, please submit:
- A CSU Graduate Application (online)
- Pay your $70 application fee when you re-apply, via PayPal or credit card.
- Transcripts. Transcripts are held for one year. If you are still within this one-year period but you have taken more classes since you sent in your original transcripts, you need to send in transcripts that show the new classes. If you have not applied for one or more years, you need to send in all your transcripts again.
- See: Application Deadlines (MLIS). For other iSchool program application deadlines, visit each Program’s Application Deadlines page, under How to Apply from each Program’s section of our website.
- Financial aid recipients must contact SJSU FASO directly for instructions on how to re-apply for aid.
Former iSchool Students Returning: Note that that iSchool courses expire after seven years. Please see: Seven Year Limit Former Post Master’s Certificate iSchool Students Returning: Post Master’s students must complete all 16 units within 3 years. When re-applying you may check with SJSU Graduate Admissions to see if your undergraduate transcripts are still on file (include your SJSU Student ID number in your communication). If, when re-applying, Graduate Admissions sees from your application that you have taken additional course work elsewhere, they will request updated transcripts be sent. After you have submitted your application, check your MySJSU account regularly for To-Do items and messaging from their office. See also: Tracking Your Application.