The final report many contain the following organizational consulting project proposal and project elements:
- Sign off form for the client, consultant (student), instructor
- Table of Contents
- Executive Summary
- Description of the Organization
- Client Situation Analysis and Problem Definition
- Recommendations for Improvement/Change and Plan for Action/Implementation
- Project Purpose, Objectives and Scope
- Project Approach and Methodology
- Project Schedule and Milestone Dates
- Summary of Final Project Deliverables (Benefits and Outcomes)
- Consultant’s (Student’s) Credentials and Contact Information
- References (APA Format)
The student will include a schedule and time log for the Organizational Consulting Project. Major time elements will include initial consultation with the client, client-based information collection (e.g., factual through document analysis, subjective through interviews and focus groups), research review on best practice(s), data validation/confirmation, development of report outline and preliminary drafting, finalization and submission. The time log is submitted to the instructor as a separate document.
The final report will be 30-50 pages plus appendices. Preferred format is Times Roman 12-point font, one and a half spacing. The report must be created in Word and submitted in digital format.
The Organizational Consulting Project is due on the same day as the final scheduled day of classes.